Everything we eat is triggering a reaction in our body, which in turn is influencing other biological processes. Despite of this, we are putting a heavy burden on our body by eating with no reflection. We are eating us into sickness and digesting ourselves back to health. But as soon as our digestion is not functioning properly anymore, it causes us multiple symptoms, such as bloating, acne, nervousness or hyperactivity. Increasingly, we are observing more chronic diseases, autoimmun diseases and cancer in the past years.
With a few tipps for a healthy nutrition, we can support you on your way to more vitality and balance. But we are not imposing “do’s-and-dont’s” or sacrificing a certain dish. As Paracelsus put it, it’s the dosage that makes the poison. This is why we first want to know how fit your digestion is.
Our nutritional consultant, Carmen, is not primarely working with pouders, drinks, wonderdrops or computerbased nutrition programs. Instead, you are at the core of all the work! What counts is your motiviation, your will, your endurance and you will get our guidance resp. impulse for achieving this.
At first, we will aim for a clear picture of you by conducting a proper and extensive anamnesis in order to know everything there is to know about your health, your habits and your lifestyle. Then we will work out an individual and easy to follow nutritional plan for you. Nutrition is very individual. Just like all humans are different, there is a combination of external factors working on our bodies. That’s why it is so important to treat everyone as an individual personality and that is what you will experience with us. You will receive the recommendation that is tailored for you. And thanks to an extensive medical base-education of our staff, we also want to understand the background of your health-issues and include it in our advice.
- Pregnancy & lactation period
- Infants & toddlers
- Kids & Teenies / Brainfood
- Stress, CFS (chronic fatigue syndrom), exhaustion
- Reflux / stomach problems
- Sanitizing of your gut (intestines)
- Irritable bowel, Colitis Ulcerosa, Morbus Crohn
- Allergies, Immunsystem deficiency, Neurodermitis
- Lactoseintolerance, Zeliac disease
- Rheumatic issues: Arthritis, Arthrosis, Gout, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, Acidity-rebalancing
- Detoxify, deacidify, purify
- Metabolic X-Syndrom: Diabetis mellitus, High Bloodpressure, Hypercholesterolemia, Obesity
- Salutogenesis, Drug prevention